Christmas Panda 3D Pop Up Card
Christmas is the best time of the year for you to stay with your beloved ones and share memorable moments together. Melt their heart with our amazing Panda Christmas Pop Up Card right away.
Enjoy Christmas with a lovable Panda Pop Up Card
Panda Christmas Pop Up Card 1
Christmas is the best time of the year for you to stay with your beloved ones and share memorable moments together. Melt their heart with our amazing Panda Christmas popout cards right away.
This is a lovely 3D pop-up card with a light pink cover and green background. There is a cute model of a black & white panda inside the card. He is wearing a Christmas hat, holding a stalk of bamboo and a small present in his hand.
The inspiration for the Panda Christmas 3D Card:
- The panda bear, also known as the giant panda, is considered China’s national symbol because they are only found in a few mountain ranges in central China. This adorable creature is a folivore, therefore, its favorite food is bamboo shoots and leaves.
- Pandas are symbols of docility, love, optimism, wisdom, determination, discipline, kindness, abundance, and positive things in life.
- Pandas’ spiritual meaning also is the totem of great pleasure. Since they are very slow-moving animals, they remind us about peace in the soul, encourage us to slow down and enjoy the rhythm of life.
Panda Christmas Pop Up Card 2
Occasions for the Panda Christmas Pop Up Card:
Let us help you convey your deep affections and best wishes to your family, friends, or colleagues… with this fantastic Panda Christmas Pop Up Card. It will be a heartwarming gift for them on this year's Christmas Day.
A pop up card idea for a birthday
, an art paper envelope, a meaning card, and notepaper covered by a plastic bag.
15 x 15cm (5,9 x 5,9 inches)
- Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any ideas on customizing your cards
- Private, dedicated designs
- Buy in bulk
- Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- Orders ship within 1-2 days
- Tip: Buying combos, multiple cards to save on shipping fees