The present and birthday cards are ready to be given. However, you still need some sweet and meaningful messages for your card, right? Then, what are you waiting for not checking out this guide of what to write in a birthday card? We believe that these ideas can help you touch your beloveds’ hearts.
What to Write in a Birthday Card For Grandparents
- Happy birthday to my no.1 Grandma!
- You are the best Grandma ever. Happy birthday to you!
- Happy Birthday, Grandma! Wishing you many more in health and happiness.
- To us, you are the best granny in the world. Happy Birthday, Grandma!
- Warmest wishes for our one and only grandma. Happy birthday to you!
- Happy birthday to you, Grandpa! Thank you for your wisdom and cool stories over the years.
- To us, you are always the best Grandpa in the world. Happy Birthday, Grandpa!
- We love you, Grandpa. Wish you an amazing birthday celebration!
- May your birthday be filled with best wishes and unforgettable moments! Happy birthday, our dear Grandpa.
- Happy Birthday, Grandpa! Thank you for the way you have brightened our lives.
What to Write in a Birthday Card For Parents
- To my dearest mommy, you are my sunshine and I love you 3000. Happy Birthday to you!
- I am a lucky boy/girl to have you as my mother. Happy Birthday, Mama!!
- Happy Birthday to my most beautiful and caring mother. Thank you for everything you have done for us.
- You are worth all the greatest blessings in the world. Happy Birthday, Mom! Love you loads!
- Happy Birthday, Mom! Hope your day is filled with love and happiness.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! Thank you for all your valuable counsel and lesson.
- I’m always your number 1 fan, Daddy. Happy Birthday to you!
- You are my superhero and I love you so much. Happy birthday the best daddy in my heart!
- Wishing you many happy today, Dad. Thank you very much for teaching me many great things in life.
- Thank God for letting you be my father. Happy birthday to my coolest dad.
What to Write in a Birthday Card For Sibling
- You know that you mean a lot to me, right? Happy birthday, sister!
- Hope you have a happy birthday, little sis! Love ya!
- Thanks for being a great sister who is always had my back. Happy birthday to you!
- Happy birthday to my favorite big sister! Hope you have a wonderful day and a year that’s blessed.
- You make my world better every day and I love you more than I can say. Happy birthday my dear sister.
- Happy birthday to the best brother who always protects and supports me. I love ya, bro!
- I think that I couldn’t live without you. Thank you for all the fun and laughter you bring into our lives! Happy birthday, my no.1 brother!
- May your birthday be filled with best friends, love, and joy. Enjoy your day, Bro!
- There is no brother in this world like you and I appreciate you for everything. Happy Birthday to you!
- I hope your birthday wishes will soon be granted. Happy birthday, brother!
What to Write in a Birthday Card For Friend or Best Friend
- I can’t imagine how my world would be without you. Happy b-day my bestie!
- Happy Birthday to my sweetest BFF. Thank you for lightening up my world.
- Happy your special day, my amazing best friend. May all your wishes come true in the new year.
- Happy Birthday, my no.1 friend. It is never enough to say ”Thank you” to a friend I couldn’t live without!
- I’m so grateful you came into the world and let me know how happy it could be to have a friend like you. Happy Birthday to you.