Many people send out cards to bring cheer to their friends, Christmas and holiday cards are always a great way to stay in touch with friends, relatives, acquaintances, and loved-ones as the year comes to a close.
Many of us have trouble figuring out the right things to say meaningful messages for the people in their families, be sure to include sentiments about the importance of spending time with family and cherishing your loved ones.
Whether you’re writing a Christmas card greeting for close friends, family, or your associates, should be heartfelt and warm with emotion and need to read these meaningful wishes. Depending on each family member, you will find the best meaningful sentence below.
Christmas Wishes for Family
- Christmas is all about celebrating the people we care about most…and no one means more to me than special family like you.
- Family is what Christmas is all about. So grateful for you!
- You’re an important part of my life, and I’m so glad we’re family.
- This time of year, I’m especially grateful for family like you.
- Our family is so lucky to have you in it. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
- You can’t choose your family, but even if you could, I’d still choose you. Merry Christmas! Looking forward to spending some time with you.
- I’m so grateful to have been blessed with the best family on earth! I love you so much.
- Santa couldn’t have gotten me a better family. The best part is this gift just keeps on getting bigger and better.
- I’m so thankful to have been blessed with such a wonderful family with which to celebrate this meaningful time of year.
- At the center of the busyness of this season is love, which is also at the center of our family.
- I love and miss you so much. I hope I’ll be able to come home next year for Christmas to give you a hug in person. This card is the best I can do this year.
- It makes me so happy to think of you this time of year and remember all of our special memories from the past years. I’m grateful for an amazing family.
- As I grow up, the meaning of Christmas continues to deepen as I keep discovering the true nature of love, joy, and peace, not only at this time of year but all year round. Thank you for being a family that continues to teach me what these are.
- I hold a special place in my heart for my family, the greatest gift of all.
- God has blessed me with such a fantastic family! You are so special to me and I can’t wait to spend time with you soon.
- We’re going to have so much fun this Christmas! I can’t wait to cook up a storm and then feast like there’s no tomorrow!
- I will always love and cherish you even when I’m annoyed by something you say.
- Your support over the last year has meant the world to me. Thank you for showing me the true meaning of family.
- I got lucky with the kindest, sweetest, most fun family anyone could have asked for. You are all so special and unique. I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world.
- I love you so much and hope your holiday season is filled with joy and happiness (and maybe some relaxation, too)!
- There is no greater gift this festive season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.
- You’re all so important to us. Stay safe and stay happy this holiday season!
- To all the people who are dear to me, I wish all of you nothing but the joy and happiness that this Christmas brings!
- Having family like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.
- At Christmas and always, what a blessing you are.
- Thinking of you with lots of love at Christmas.
- Grateful to be blessed with such a wonderful family. Merry Christmas!
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- Having parents like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.
- My favorite part about the holiday season are all of our Christmas memories together. I’m so thankful to have such loving people in my life. Here’s to many more Christmas memories and too many cookies.
- You’re someone who helps me remember the true reason for the season, and I’m so grateful for you.
- I’ll sure miss being together for Christmas this year. Eat a few extra pieces of pie for me, okay?! Sending my love to you all.
- There is no greater gift this holiday season than spending time with family around the Christmas tree. Can’t wait to see you all Christmas Eve.
- What can be better than opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas music? Doing all those things with family like you!
- Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
- Wondrous Christmas nights always remind me that I’ll never be alone, because my beautiful family will never let it happen. And I promise you just the same. Merry Christmas!
- Don’t worry about the gift for me on this Christmas. My dear sweet family in good health and great mood is everything I want to get. Because that’s what I need to be happy. Merry Christmas!
- For me, Christmas and my family are inseparable. I can’t imagine this wonderful and magic holiday without love and care which we give to each other every Christmas night. It’s a real wonder. Merry Christmas!
- May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
Each of our best pop up cards has space for you to write your sincere wishes. Please write these wishes along with popup greeting cards to make a better impression with your family members this Christmas.